10 Ways to become a “GOAL DIGGER”
A person who desires wealth in all areas of life. A person who seeks the secrets of the millionaire mind. A person who has the smarts, optimism, integrity, and passion to do it themselves.
A person who surrounds themselves with the success that they desire. To learn from them and also to hone their skills.
- A GOAL DIGGER – Has a hard-nosed commitment to developing themselves as self-sufficient, resilient women. They build happy lives and think big. They have loved themselves enough to create live they do not need to be rescued from. Safety and security are things they have established within their own spirit.
A GOAL DIGGER – Is not worried about “STATUS”. They let their work speak for them, not their wallet. Of course they are hungry for the next check, but they do not let that define them. They stay humble and keep grinding to be even better than what they were before. They know what they have in the bank, so they are not concerned about how many followers they have, or who may judge their outfits or appearance.
A GOAL DIGGER – Knows that she was born for greatness and knows that her dreams will be full-filled. Her visions, dreams, and aspirations are to achieve greatness and empower those around her and she believes in their success. From birth she has felt in her bones that failure is not a option.
A GOAL DIGGER – You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Presist! The world needs all you can give.”
A GOAL DIGGER – Desires wealth in all areas of life…Seeks the secrets of the millionaire mind…Has the smarts, optimism, integrity, and passion to do it themselves.
A GOAL DIGGER – Makes plans CLEAR by WRITING IT DOWN.
1. What do you WANT?
2. What do you need to DO to get it?
3. What do you need to avoid?
4. What lessons have you learned so far?
5. What mistakes do you often repeat?
6. When do you often fall into setbacks?
7. How will you prevent this in the future?
8. And WHY are you doing this?
A GOAL DIGGER – Doesn’t Sweat the Small Stuff: Everyone has setbacks. If you didn’t have a particularly “good” day when it comes to reaching your goals, don’t give up. Get back on track and move forward.
By realizing that “resolutions” are overrated, and choosing to set realistic goals that can be tackled in increments instead, you have a greater chance of being successful. Most importantly, never let an obstacle deter you from your path—keep striving to be the best person you can be.
A GOAL DIGGER IS REALISTIC The tricky thing about goal-setting is that we sometimes get a little too ambitious and to the point where we actually end up disappointed because our expectations were too high! Make sure that the goals you’re setting for yourself are actually attainable rather than far-fetched and nearly impossible. It’s important to remember that we’re only human and we can’t always do it all! Think of you goals as the stepping stones into your future and don’t feel pressured to take too big of steps. Walk at your own pace.
- A GOAL DIGGER – Keeps her goals a secret.
You can announce progress, but your “dream goal” should be personal. It’s easy and natural to want to share everything, especially now since everything can be shared with the clock of a button. However, I say keep your big goals away from those you are close to as well. Often people may discourage you, some directly and some indirectly. Seeking support is natural but finding an environment that actually facilitates your goals is incredibly difficult, so be weary of where and with whom you are sharing your ideas and time with.
- Lastly, constantly evaluate how it’s going. I intend to refer back to my original list and check off what I have accomplished. If I am not getting things done as quickly as I had planned then I will reevaluate. Or who knows!? Maybe I will dominate them fast and need to create even more goals to keep challenging myself.